- Preparation and Drafting of Agreements, Negotiating, Reviewing and Drafting various types of Contracts.
- Maintaining records pertaining to customers agreement.
- Litigation: Attending Court, follow-up with advocates.
- Co-ordinate with legal team of all the branches.
- Liasioning with all all govt. department, Patwari, Tehsildar, MCD.
- Preparation and maintaining of various MIS Report with observation, analysis and observation.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 3,75,000 PA.
Industry:Real Estate / Property
Functional Area:Legal, Regulatory, Intellectual Property
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:LLB - Law
Ashiana Housing Ltd
The story of Ashiana is a saga of unabated growth and path breaking steps. It was the only Indian real estate company to be recognized by Forbes as Asia's 200 Best Under A Billion. For more than 30 years, Ashiana has built and delivered over 220 Lac sq. ft. of residential and commercial space in New Delhi, Bhiwadi, Neemrana, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jamshedpur, Lavasa, Kolkata & Chennai. More importantly, we have moved more than 13000 families to our facilities and have established ourselves as a company that provides quality of construction, safety of investment and integrity of commitment. Today, this philosophy is driving Ashiana in every step of our operations and move into the future with lots of promise and aspirations.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Ashiana Housing Ltd