- Talent development professionals champion a company’s efforts to train and keep the best employees. S/he works with organization’s leaders and managers to help them identify training needs of their team members. S/he creates internal / external training solutions for the same.
- Manage training content including creation, repository of modules and choosing the appropriate delivery method & trainer.
- Execution of end to end Training calendar, maintaining training records/ MIS (training hours, costs, trainer, attendance) and track quality of trainings conducted (NPS Rating)
- Plan & facilitate of purpose led Management Conversations throughout the organization & analyze quality of MC by assessing the MC forms.
- Manage probation assessments via an objective evaluation process to create a team of A players with high core values. Facilitate individual development plans in case of extensions with their reporting managers.
- Conduct 30/60/90 days feedbacks from new hires to improve the overall WoW for orientations & onboardings & curtail early attrition.
- Conduct telephonic exit interviews to capture feedback & provide insights to Management for taking informed decisions w.r.t corrective actions & plan retention as per trends observed.
Role:Corporate Training - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaTeaching & Training
Role CategoryCorporate Training
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
Ashiana Housing Ltd
Ashiana is an Indian real estate development company established in 1979 with its head office in New Delhi. It was the only Indian real estate company to be recognized by Forbes as Asia's 200 Best Under A Billion (2010-2011). We have built and delivered over 220 Lac sq. ft. of residential and commercial space in New Delhi, Bhiwadi, Neemrana, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jamshedpur, Lavasa & Chennai. More importantly, we have moved more than 14500 families to our facilities and have established ourselves as a company that provides quality of construction, safety of investment and integrity of commitment. Today, this philosophy is driving Ashiana in every step of our operations and move into the future with lots of promise and aspirations.