- The core purpose of this role is to ensure timely sale of units in the allocated project.
- Will provide accurate & relevant information to customers on price, delivery & specifications of unit/project by conducting site visits and responding to inquiries via calls & emails within the assigned timelines.
- Liaising with back office, legal & accounts department to facilitate documentation and timely resolution of customer queries.
- Will be responsible for existing payment(s) and timely collection(s) thereof.
- Maintaining & developing relationships with all prospect & existing customers to generate referrals to achieve sales target.
- Daily updating of details on Sales Force software.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Sales / BD Manager
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Ashiana Housing Ltd
The story of Ashiana is a saga of unabated growth and path-breaking steps. It was the only Indian real estate company to be recognized by Forbes as Asia's 200 Best Under A Billion. For more than 40 years, Ashiana has built and delivered over 220 Lac sq. ft. of residential and commercial space in New Delhi, Bhiwadi, Neemrana, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jamshedpur, Lavasa, Kolkata & Chennai. More importantly, we have moved more than 14500 families to our facilities and have established ourselves as a company that provides quality of construction, the safety of investment and integrity of commitment. Today, this philosophy is driving Ashiana in every step of our operations and move into the future with lots of promise and aspirations.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Ashiana Housing Ltd